What is it?
This training hub is a series of courses on the study, development, management and implementation of product engineering principles, methodologies and techniques. When used properly, these tools and methods become powerful productivity enhancers, improve communication, documentation, problem-solving and quality, and reduce product development time and cost.
Who are we?
SAE International is the global leader in technical learning for the mobility industry supporting the personal and professional growth of over 4,000 technical professionals annually.
Why Should You Attend?
- We provide content which is immediately applicable to your day to day responsibilities.
- Our instructors are engineers themselves who have been selected based on their impressive industry experience, subject expertise and on-the-job know how. They have a deep understanding of the engineering issues you are facing on a daily basis.
- Our training helps you reach your full potential supporting your career development.
Why should you send your staff to SAE Training Courses?
- Your organization’s success depends on the knowledge and experience of your people. Studies have shown that companies who train their staff enjoy a 24% higher profit margin versus companies that don’t. (Source: Huffington Post)
- The content of our training programmes is immediately applicable to your staff’s day to day responsibilities. These high impact, structured learning programmes effectively increase the output of your workforce.
- We offer highly competitive pricing.
- Our high-level expert instructors deliver European tailored courses, combining academic rigour with content expertise, industry experience, and on-the-job know how.
- SAE is a reputable content provider: Engineers and technical professionals in the automotive and aerospace industries look to SAE as their trusted information resource and have done so for over 110-years.
- Motivate your staff by investing time and money in their development.
List of Scheduled Courses
|COURSE NAME||COURSE TYPE||LOCATION||DATES & TIME||DURATION||PRICE (MEMBER / NON-MEMBER)|
|Automated Systems for Aerospace and Space Applications||Face-to-Face Session||Hamburg, Germany||June 18-19 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200|
|Design for Additive Manufacturing: Towards End-Part Production (New!)||Web Seminar||Online||June 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 (from 15:00 until 17:00 Central Europe Time)||2 hours per day; 10 hours in total||$648.00 / $720.00|
|Material Selection and Testing for Plastics||Face-to-Face Session||Hamburg, Germany||June 18-19 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200|
|Corrosion Engineering and Prevention||Face-to-Face Session||Hamburg, Germany||June 20-21 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200|
|Introduction to Composites Fabrication and Assembly in Aerospace, Space and Transportation||Face-to-Face Session||Hamburg, Germany||June 21 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||1 Day||€800 / €850|
|Introduction to Advanced High Strength Steel Applications and Manufacturing||Face-to-Face Session||Hamburg, Germany||June 21-22 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200|
Click the course title to view the details.
|1||Common Training for DPRV Personnel – Daniel Levasseur (English)|
|2||Automated Systems for Aerospace and Space Applications – George Nick Bullen||Introduction to Composites Fabrication and Assembly in Aerospace, Space and Transportation – George Nick Bullen||Introduction to Advanced High Strength Steel Applications and Manufacturing – Jody N. Hall|
|3||Material Selection and Testing for Plastics – Robert G. Speirs||Corrosion Engineering and Prevention –
*All prices are excluding VAT
€ 179 for single use
€ 197 for double use
Rate includes Breakfast buffet, Wifi and VAT
To book the room please email or call the hotel directly and mention SAE to access the group conditions.
Cancellation: the room can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days prior to the arrival, after this date 90% will be charged.