What is it?
This training hub is a series of courses on the study, development, management and implementation of product engineering principles, methodologies and techniques. When used properly, these tools and methods become powerful productivity enhancers, improve communication, documentation, problem-solving and quality, and reduce product development time and cost.
Who are we?
SAE International is the global leader in technical learning for the mobility industry supporting the personal and professional growth of over 4,000 technical professionals annually.
Why Should You Attend?
- We provide content which is immediately applicable to your day to day responsibilities.
- Our instructors are engineers themselves who have been selected based on their impressive industry experience, subject expertise and on-the-job know how. They have a deep understanding of the engineering issues you are facing on a daily basis.
- Our training helps you reach your full potential supporting your career development.
Why should you send your staff to SAE Training Courses?
- Your organization’s success depends on the knowledge and experience of your people. Studies have shown that companies who train their staff enjoy a 24% higher profit margin versus companies that don’t. (Source: Huffington Post)
- The content of our training programmes is immediately applicable to your staff’s day to day responsibilities. These high impact, structured learning programmes effectively increase the output of your workforce.
- We offer highly competitive pricing.
- Our high-level expert instructors deliver European tailored courses, combining academic rigour with content expertise, industry experience, and on-the-job know how.
- SAE is a reputable content provider: Engineers and technical professionals in the automotive and aerospace industries look to SAE as their trusted information resource and have done so for over 110-years.
- Motivate your staff by investing time and money in their development.
Every day runs from 08:30 until 16:30 PM with breaks as follows:
- 10:00 to 10:30 – Coffee Break
- 12:30 to 13:30 – Lunch Break
- 15:00 to 15:30 – Coffee Break
|Room 1||Common Training for DPRV Personnel
Daniel Levasseur (Course presented in French)
|Room 2||Design for Manufacture & Assembly (DFA/DFM) – Angelo Mago||Design Review Workshop – Angelo Mago||Design and Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)– Angelo Mago|
Design of Experiments – Basic Simplefied Taguchi – Philip Ross
|AS9100D Internal Auditor Training – Paul Kunder|
|Room 4||Aircraft Cabin Safety and Interior Crashworthiness – Ken Farsi||ANOVA for Design of Experiments – Phillip Ross|
|Course Name||Course Type||Location||Dates & Time||Duration||Price (Member / Non-Member)||Registration Link|
|Root Cause Problem Solving: Methods and Tools||Web Seminar||Online||February 19, 21, 26 & 28 (from 13:30 until 15:30 Central Europe Time)||2 hours per day; 8 hours in total||$576 / $640||REGISTER NOW|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) For Engineers||Web Seminar||Online||March 5, 7 , 9, 12, 14 & 16 (from 13:30 until 15:30 Central||2 hours per day; 12 hours in total||$752 / $835||REGISTER NOW|
|Design of Experiments – Basic Simplified Taguchi||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 5-6 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,110 / €1,200||REGISTER NOW|
|Design for Manufacture & Assembly (DFA/DFM)||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 5-6 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200||REGISTER NOW|
|Aircraft Cabin Safety and Interior Crashworthiness||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 5-6 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100 / €1,200||REGISTER NOW|
|ANOVA for Design of Experiments||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 7 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||1 Day||€800 / €850||REGISTER NOW|
|Design Review Workshop||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 7 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||1 Day||€800 / €850||REGISTER NOW|
|AS9100D Internal Auditor Training: NEW!||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 7-9 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||3 Days||€1,350/ €1,450||REGISTER NOW|
|Design and Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)||Face-to-Face Session||Toulouse, France||March 8-9 (from 8 :30 until 16 :30 Central Europe Time)||2 Days||€1,100/ €1,200||REGISTER NOW|
Click the course title to view the details.
*All prices are excluding VAT